Sky Blue FC, Rutgers University, and the National Women’s Soccer League are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable experience for all who visit Yurcak Field and the surrounding area.
NWSL fans are expected to:
- Comply with stadium bag policies and instructions from stadium staff/local authorities regarding emergency response procedures. Entering the playing field is forbidden
- Promptly return the ball to a stadium staff member or ball kid if a soccer ball enters the stands
- Remain respectful to home and opposing team fans, staff, referees, and players at all times. Fighting, throwing objects of any kind, and using sexist, racist, anti-LGBTQ, or obscene language is prohibited. Additionally, the use and/or possession of flares and smoke bombs is forbidden
- Obey local and federal laws. Damaging stadium property is prohibited. Guns and weapons of any kind are prohibited
- Sit in your ticketed seats and show ticket when requested
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner in the designated area by those of legal age
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment and arrest. Game tickets will be forfeited without refund.
All bags and persons are subject to search upon entry.
On gamedays: if you see or hear something, say something! Contact Alyse at 563-508-3761 via text or call and your personal information will remain confidential.